Buying a Home
Let us help you find and buy your next home. We can provide you with the world-class expertise you need.
and joy is helping our customers achieve their goal for home ownership.
We feel that knowlede is more powerful and precious than gold. We have compiled
a list of questions and answers to help you in your
home purchase process.
Please feel free at any time to search all active homes
currently for sale.
1. What typically goes into an agreement for buyer representation?
2. What is an Agency Disclosure?
3. How are buyer's agents compensated?
4. Is Ms Chris Realty LLC a member of the Multiple Listing Service?
5. Do your real estate agents cooperate with other companies' agents?
6. Should I buy first ... or sell first?
7. I'm thinking about buying a home. Where do I start?
8. Why do I need an agent to help me find a home with all of the technology and advertising available?
9. What should I consider when I start to look for a home?
10. How do I choose between renting or buying?
11. As a buyer, do I have the right to obtain past information about the property I am interested in purchasing?
12. If I am thinking about buying a newly-constructed house, why do I need an agent?
Please select links from the right or left columns of this page to continue.
Looking to buy a house or build one overseas in Nigeria or Ghana? Please fill out our questionaire.